Indian Motorcycles Announces 2024 Lineup post by Motorcycle Trader US:
Indian Motorcycles has announced its 2024 lineup, which features a number of new and updated models. The most significant change is the introduction of the new Indian Challenger Elite, a limited-edition model that features a host of premium features and finishes.
The Challenger Elite is powered by Indian’s Thunder Stroke 116 engine, which produces 122 horsepower and 131 pound-feet of torque. The engine is mated to a six-speed transmission with a six-speed overdrive.
The Challenger Elite features a number of premium features, including:
- A custom-painted Thunder Black Pearl paint scheme
- A hand-stitched leather seat
- A billet aluminum handlebar
- A set of 19-inch front and 18-inch rear wheels
- A Brembo braking system
The Challenger Elite is limited to just 325 units worldwide.
In addition to the Challenger Elite, Indian has also announced a number of other updates for its 2024 lineup. These include:
- A new factory audio package for all Chieftain and Challenger models
- A new 100% R Carbon Edition for the FTR
The new factory audio package for the Chieftain and Challenger models features a pair of 5-inch speakers in the fairing and a 6.5-inch subwoofer in the saddlebag. The system is powered by a 40-watt amplifier and features Bluetooth connectivity.
The new 100% R Carbon Edition for the FTR is a limited-edition model that features a carbon fiber front fender, front wheel, and rear fender. The bike also features a custom-painted Thunder Black Pearl paint scheme.
The complete 2024 Indian Motorcycle lineup is as follows:
- Indian Super Chief
- Indian Super Chief Limited
- Indian Springfield
- Indian Springfield Dark Horse
- Indian Chieftain
- Indian Chieftain Dark Horse
- Indian Challenger
- Indian Challenger Dark Horse
- Indian FTR
- Indian Scout Sixty
- Indian Scout Bobber
- Indian Scout Bobber Sixty
- Indian Roadmaster
- Indian Pursuit
The 2024 Indian Motorcycle lineup is available now.